
9th July 08
After exploring the beautiful tower of pisa, and other neighboring monuments.. we went for the train station.. Since we have to take train from pisa to Rome, which was at 2:30 am in the morning..
It was only 10pm at the time..
But we couldn't afford to sleep and remain circumspect... since I have heard a lot about Italy, that lot of thieves are there and hence there is constant danger to your owning being stolen away..
So we are just like half awake sitting at the station's waiting room.
Then there comes a funny or rather one of those thieves.
He started making funny noises as well as faces.. 'come on baby.. rock you!!' etc etc
A couple sitting there with their baby in perambulator were also there.. Husband starting laughing that very moment but covering his face against the magazine so that nobody sees him..but yeah offcouse I could clearly see that.. ;)
His wife made some signs to her husband to keep quiet, and warned her child not to turn back and look at the stupid man!! :D
But funny part being she herself covered her face behind a newspaper and started laughing :D
Then I remembered that my friend is having sunglasses with him, I took it from him and wore them... so that nobody knows where exactly I am looking.. infact I am sleeping or awake :D :D
After that he continued his stupid acts for around an hour or soo... Thank God he finally left.. so that we could relax a bit, as long as he was there we couldn't even blink our eyes.. :P
After that I took out a bedsheet from my bag.. and we relaxed in a corner for some time.. waiting for our train.. and finally it came..
Thank God we were safely in train towards Rome :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment