13th - 14th July 08
Reached late night, 12 midnight 12th July to Paris city... Took single-journey ticket and boarded into metro.. to reach friend's apartment..
Luckily didn't have any problem reaching his apartment, and comfortably reached by around 1:30am
Next morning, here we come Eifel tower...
First view of Eifel was... Oh no man! its looking horrible... from distance...
certainly if you see in daylight and you have been so much exicted about seeing this wonder.. then you will say Oh no what is this yaar... :P
But once you reach just near to it, you will be amazed to see the beauty and great must have been the mind of the man behind it.. Mr. Eifel himself.. I mean its really incredible to think of building such an enormous thing!!
Well, we were there in the queue for around 2 hours I guess.. and finally got the tickets to go to the top of the Eifel... I was just wondering that moment.. Oh my God! How much is the government earning daily.. 12Euros per person.. and Tourists you can't even believe there were like more than thousands of tourists to get to the top of the Eifel!!
Millions of bucks flowing in daily.. or better to say hourly!! huff... No wonder the city has developed so much as government gets lots of money.. :P
Anyways it was really great to be at the top of Eifel... Feels like heaven.. would never forget this day ever....!! :-) Some of the most cherished moments of my life were they... 2 hours in the queue, and after that I guess 3 hours on the tower I spent..
There were many shops of souvenir , and restaurants etc.. you could explore the whole city through 3 floors...
No comments:
Post a Comment