Sunday, May 18, 2008

My most Priced possesion


Got up in the morning.. usual breakfast... n then took a bath..
After that started off from my apartment for the possession of most expensive item.. my digi cam :-)
Although when went yesterday to market it was almost finalised the digi cam which I am gonna purchase.. still roamed around 1-2 shops to make sure i get the best value for money.. :-)
n yeah it was the same... Olympus FE 340.. Priced 1799 SEK (around 11K INR) along with which I had to purchase a memory card also... but the good part is I will get my tax back at the time of departure from Sweden.. :-) hurray..
In short got my digi cam, but ab bankrupt ho gaya hu khared kar ise.. :P :D

But the snaps when I took from it, really made me feel value for money...
5x optical zoom yaaroo, kahi se bhi kisi ki bhi photo kheench sakte ho.. ;-) waise bhi 8 Mpixel hai..
Toh bus photo shoto kheenchi aaj bahaut sari, room ki.. kitchen ki.. n offocurse khud ki bhii :P

lunch time tak room par phauncha, toh aaj ITC ka mutter panner banaya.. hmm yummy indian taste.. dil khush ho gaya khaakar.. . :-)
All in all was a wonderful day.. n now at the end of day i have a digi cam.. which will be my friend for the coming days.. :-)

No comments: